Monday, December 14, 2009

CHRISTMAS!

I am so so so so so EXCITED for Christmas break! Yeah! this is our last week of school until christmas break. On Saturday, i am going to a family christmas party in Park City that is my favorite family party, we always have white elephant, there is a hot tub, flat screen tv to watch football, lots of food, sledding, and a pinata (: i am pumped! Then when i come back, me Brooke, Kaity, and Miekle are going to go to the preston movies to hang with some other friends, then we will go back to miekles and go swimsuit sledding haha i am so happy! For Christmas i am hoping that my dad gets mty mom the flat screen tv! I am going to get him a digital camera because his is like ancient :D.
Anywho yay for christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Robbie Maddison is my hero(:

My favorite halloween movie(:

school

http://wssd.k12.id.us/wssd_site/highschool/

love. angel. music baby :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background

Followers

About Me

I love to dance and play volleyball(:.